Re: sorry

Subject: Re: sorry
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 13:34:57 -0700

Janet wrote:
> I actually read the group through Usenet, which means I
> don't get all of the messages. One technique I recommend
> is to skim or search the topics on the web site archive
> ( before posting
> on a subject that one suspects might have been covered
> previously.

I find it easiest (and fastest) to read it here:

Every thread is listed and sorted by subject, making it much easier to
follow ones that interest me, and ignore those that don't. Plus it's
super-easy to post via the Web interface, instead of having to try to
convince your e-mail program that yes, you DO want to compose a message in
plain text format.

-Keith Cronin

Tech writing. It's not ALL fast cars and Hollywood parties. But most of
the time it is. Really.

Check out the TECHWR-L Site redesign!