Re: Andy Richter Rules

Subject: Re: Andy Richter Rules
From: "tom -dot- green -at- iwon -dot- com" <tom -dot- green -at- iwon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 09:00:56 -0500 (EST)

I liked it as well but found two things a bit unreal. One, as you stated, they all wore suits and ties. Maybe it was because he worked for the "Fifth largest company in the world" but the only time I had to wear a tie was when I sold cars between writing gigs.

Second, the Illustrator assigned to him sat at a drafting table. Do your illustrators draft their designs on a table with a pencil where you work? Don't they use ProE or AutoCAD? Other than that, I thought it was funny.

Check out the TECHWR-L Site redesign!