RE: Andy Richter and tech writers really do rule the universe!

Subject: RE: Andy Richter and tech writers really do rule the universe!
From: Ed Gregory <edgregory -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 11:08:33 -0600

That hypnotic flashing 12:00...12:00...12:000 is very basic mind control. It
is accompanied by subliminal flashes that carry the message to the masses:
"We aren't smart enough to operate this thing. We aren't even smart enough
to read the fine manual."

As you might know, the 12-12-12 code was added at the insistence of the
television and movie industry execs. It dramatically reduces the number of
TV programs and movies that are videotaped without hindering people's
ability to watch movies they rent from Blockbuster.

-Ed Gregory
[This message and its contents are the property of Gregorynet. Any use of
these words or the letters they contain without prior approval is punishable
by and by.]