Re: Techwr-l : The Movie <OT - humor>

Subject: Re: Techwr-l : The Movie <OT - humor>
From: Janice Gelb <janiceg -at- marvin -dot- eng -dot- sun -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 11:58:04 -0800 (PST)

In article 100000 -at- newbolt -dot- sonic -dot- net, ghstwolf -at- nemasys -dot- com (GhostWolf) writes:
>OK; howzabout:
>Leonard Nimoy for Eric;

Works for me!

>Bruce Willis for Andrew,

I was thinking of Denis Leary.

>Mel Gibson for Geoff,

Given that I've actually met Geoff, I think I'd
go more for Jeff Goldblum.

>Jodie Foster for Janice...

A compliment, thanks! I was thinking of Sigourney
Weaver but Jodie Foster would be fine :->

Janice Gelb | Just speaking for me, not Sun.
janice -dot- gelb -at- eng -dot- sun -dot- com |

"Plan B is Plan A but with an added note of panic."
-- "The Games", ABC

Check out the TECHWR-L Site redesign!