Re: Techwr-l : The Movie <OT - humor>

Subject: Re: Techwr-l : The Movie <OT - humor>
From: "sandra tschauner" <spt_76 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 14:07:54 -0800

Okay, it might have been funny for the first few posts. But honestly, do you all have nothing better to do? If you feel like writing a play, could you please do so on your own time. I don't appreciate having my message box filled up with meaning less junk when all I'm interested in are Tech writing articles. Thanks.

Check out the TECHWR-L Site redesign!