RE: Techwr-l : the movie <OT - humor> (take II)

Subject: RE: Techwr-l : the movie <OT - humor> (take II)
From: David_Slonosky -at- i2 -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 17:15:20 -0500

[INT Borg Ship. Captain Hackos confronts the Borg.]

Borg: You will be assimilated.
Hackos: Impossible! My contractors and I have determined that you are
running this ship at a process maturity level of 1.2. This is insufficient
to assimilate. The best you can hope to do is sell us some souvenirs.

[CU: Borg]

Borg: Would you like a t-shirt or a nice pen?

**************
[INT Borg Ship. Ensign Plato confronts Three of Sixteen.]

Plato: Oh, sure, you can assimilate, but can you call yourself an SME? Can
you document the processes of, oh say, a Romulan?
Three: Er?

**************
[EXT Deep space. The Linux penguin confronts the Linux bunnies.]

Penguin: Squonk?
Bunnies: I-SO! RO-I! TECHWR-L!
Penguin: Awwwk!

[The Penguin flies away at warp 9. The Bunnies look at each other,
puzzled.]

Bunny 1: MUR-RELL? [What did we say?]
Bunny2: RO-PER? [I dunno. Touchy critter. Say, want some Nutella (tm)?]

[INT. Federation wessel...vessel.]

Adm. Cronin: This...isn't bad. But it could...be better. Papa needs...a
new pair...of...shoes. Engage...information chunking theory torpedoes.
Bridge crew: Gasp!
Adm. Cronin: Fire...torpedoes...at Techwr-l message list. Forward
Bridge crew: That's inhuman!
Adm. Cronin: A real...tech writer...could...take it.

David

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr