Interested in Document Management software

Subject: Interested in Document Management software
From: Brian Martin <martin -at- sodalia -dot- it>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 12:48:19 +0100

Here are some of the names of software I have come across for
documentation management: Documentum, Visual SourceSafe (VSS), CVS.

What others are there?
Do you like your tool? Yes/No? Why?

The archives are not rich in information on this topic.

Please add me to the reply as a cc because I'm on digest.

martin -at- sodalia -dot- it

Check out the TECHWR-L Site redesign!