re: Interested in Document Management software

Subject: re: Interested in Document Management software
From: "Mark L. Levinson" <nosnivel -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 16:49:31 +0200

Approval cycles can get very complicated, and
software could rationalize and automate them.
Some questions are--

Who should approve the document before it
even reaches my desk?

How long can I keep the document without
doing anything about it?

If I keep the document too long, what happens?

If I approve the document, what happens to it next?

If I want changes in the document, what do I do?

Who can overrule me?

When do I get updated regarding the document's
status?

If there are changes in the document, do I
get another chance at reviewing it?

Mark L. Levinson
Herzlia, Israel
nosnivel -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr