AW: he/she redux

Subject: AW: he/she redux
From: Shea Michael EXT <Michael -dot- Shea -dot- extern -at- icn -dot- siemens -dot- de>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 16:54:09 +0100

I can't help being a devil's advocate here. What about hermaphrodites and siamese-twins? Granted the likelihood of these events occuring are small.

Michael Shea
Am Schlossberg 14, D-82547 Eurasburg, Germany

Phone: +49 8179 9307 19, Fax: +49 8179 9307 12
E-Mail: shea -at- r-l -dot- de <mailto:shea -at- r-l -dot- de>, Web: <>
Handelsregister: München HRB 99345

> The solution? Two versions of every handout, one for boys, one for girls. We'll cross the bridge of boy-girl twins when we come to it.

Check out the TECHWR-L Site redesign!