RE: Companies using DOS or Windows 3.1

Subject: RE: Companies using DOS or Windows 3.1
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <susanwg -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 12:10:32 -0800

At 08:33 AM 3/28/02 -0800, William H Turner wrote:

I ...noticed the post from Kevin Christy "RE:
Companies using DOS or Windows 3.1", and thought
I'd try to one-up him: My father runs a 25-person
manufacturing business which uses old Atari PCs
on the manufacturing floor (software for raw and
finished inventory, job control, costing, CAD, ...

I many small businesses, certainly, if it ain't
broke it don't get fixed. ;-) The last time I
took the express shuttle boat to Catalina, the
poor, belabored clerk behind the reservations
counter looked at me doe-eyed and said, "please,
you gotta feel sorry for me, lady -- they've
got me using a Trash-80 here!"

-Sue Gallagher

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr