Re: Link, Hyperlink, hotlink

Subject: Re: Link, Hyperlink, hotlink
From: Stan Schwartz <stanz -at- cam -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 21:09:48 -0500

Hi,

I've always preferred to use the term link when describing text you can
click on to jump to another area. In our documentation, we also have
hyperlink (and hyper-link) and hot link (or hot-link). Is there any
justification for using these terms instead of just plain link?

Yes. Hype.

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr