Re: Link, Hyperlink, hotlink

Subject: Re: Link, Hyperlink, hotlink
From: Stan Schwartz <stanz -at- cam -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 21:09:48 -0500

I've always preferred to use the term link when describing text you can
click on to jump to another area. In our documentation, we also have
hyperlink (and hyper-link) and hot link (or hot-link). Is there any
justification for using these terms instead of just plain link?

Yes. Hype.

Link, Hyperlink, hotlink: From: Ednie, Catherine