suggestions or support

Subject: suggestions or support
From: "Cayenne Woods" <cayenne -dot- woods -at- viaken -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 08:08:11 -0400

Hi all

mostly rambling, tho I've found good support here in the past and thought it worth a try.

I'm in a contract I'm less and less sure I'll be able to fulfill. Keeping in mind that I'm used to working solo mostly, good at getting info out of developers and SMEs, and good at looking at what's there and working something out.....

However... in this case, there is so little structure, definitions of the docs they've asked for, or useful info that I'm at a loss.

Anybody wants to email me with suggestions, or for dialog, please do.

thx
Cayenne

Buy RoboHelp Office in May and you'll save $100 with our mail-in rebate.
Or switch from Doc-to-Help or ForeHelp to RoboHelp Office for only $499.
Get the help authoring tool PC magazine recently awarded a perfect score!
Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr