RE: 15 seconds of fame...

Subject: RE: 15 seconds of fame...
From: Kim Roper <kim -dot- roper -at- vitana -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 12:21:49 -0400

Keith "One Sig Individual" Cronin proclaims:

> Congratulations, Ed!

Woo hoo!! Great sig, Ed!

> Your success gives hope to sig line writers everywhere. Maybe
> someday the
> world will recognize the collective genius of our ilk, and it will be
> possible for those dedicated to the art of the sig line to
> subsist solely
> on the income that should by all rights accompany such
> achievement. Then
> we can quit our day jobs and focus on our passion: sig lines. Or am I
> assuming too much - is it just me who feels that way?

Hey, I volunteer to run the Canadian branch office.

Cheers ... Kim
mailto:kim -dot- roper -at- vitana -dot- com

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a
personality, and an obnoxious one at that.
-- me, after a stare-down with Word 2000

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l