RE: Shared PDF Writer - RESOLVED

Subject: RE: Shared PDF Writer - RESOLVED
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 13:02:08 -0600

> I don't mind saying I was wrong on this one. The
> Acrobat EULA is very vague on this one, but the
> legwork John P. did to determine the truth speaks for
> itself. Very cool that you can share the use of one
> Distiller via a networked watched folder if all
> contributors have *a* valid license for using
> Distiller. Very cool indeed.

Goober, you're never going to last on this board with that kind of
attitude.

Admitting you were wrong?!? Unheard of. We don't do that here. This board
is about defending your own opinions no matter what anybody else says.
Geez, haven't you learned anything here?

JUST KIDDING!

This whole exchange was very educational. Thanks to all involved - keep
posting, one and all!

But leave the sig lines to the professionals. That way nobody gets hurt.

-KC

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l