Creating web links in PDF docs

Subject: Creating web links in PDF docs
From: Karen Gloor <karen_gloor -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 12:50:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all-

I've creating a sort of TOC and PDFed it, and am now
in the process of creating web links to documents
located in my company's document repository (Compass).

I'm having no problem creating the links, but what I
would like to know is if there is anyway I can create
a weblink in the PDF document and have it open in a
new window...not the same window as the PDF doc (once
the PDF doc has been placed online that is).

Anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks!

Karen

LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience