checklist for templates

Subject: checklist for templates
From: "P V" <p_v_1551973 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 19:02:47 +0000

Hello fellow members,
Our project is about to embark on the creation of a template for documents related to software engineering. These documents will be mostly laying out and describing proces guidelines. Has any of the honourable members been through this exercise before? If so, could he/she provide some advice to me about the points I should consider, while creating the template?
thanks in advance for help
best regards
PV

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l