RE: Policy writing guidelines - peer review required

Subject: RE: Policy writing guidelines - peer review required
From: "Steve Hudson" <cruddy -at- optushome -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 22:44:14 +1000

I am only floating on the periphery. I am still FLAT OUT on my projects at
the moment - as weekly perusals of my blog will attest. Let alone I used
some new processes to pull it apart and rebuild it and I think I mighta
broke something :-)

I am doing a lot of infrastructure at the moment as the boss would like to
see CMM1 (general, doco is 3 natch :-) ) become 3 or 4. Thus the focus on
the P&P I was spending some extra time on in the blog anyway. I want to make
sure I cover each territory thoroughly and clearly define its bounds and
their crossings.

Then I can wrap and publish and thats ANOTHER big bunch of std questions
asked. But I really MUST get this publishing macro teaked out for my Blog...

Still, goal 1 of my farewell has been achieved, I just need help with the
next bits so had to pop in.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic, Sydney, Australia
Email: heretic -at- tdfa -dot- com Blog: www.tdfa.com/blog/blog.htm
For MS-Word questions please use msnews.microsoft.com before
heretic -at- tdfa -dot- com -dot-
You agree by writing to me personally that any material from this message
can be reused publicly unless you explicitly disclaim all or part of the
message. That part being disclaimed from this general liability of
publishing and distribution privilege may not so be published then without
your express consent.

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l