RE: Grammar Checker

Subject: RE: Grammar Checker
From: "Jane Carnall" <jane -dot- carnall -at- digitalbridges -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 15:39:51 +0100

One can, but I like to check the code samples, too - they often include
comments which should be proofread. I don't always have time to do this
(particularly not for long code samples) but when I can, it's useful. Most
code samples do have to be proofread "by hand", though - no other method is
sensitive and sensible enough to pick up the problems.