Re: Problem with a large PDF

Subject: Re: Problem with a large PDF
From: "Rick Henkel" <frameuser -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 06:49:18 -0500

Why are you splitting the file in Notepad? Why don't you split it in
Acrobat?

If this is something that you do regularly, you might look into ARTS PDF
Splitter (http://www.aroundtablesolution.com/arts_pdf_splitter.asp)>

Rick

news:155291 -at- techwr-l -dot- -dot- -dot-

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l