Re: What Are the Main Problems You Have with MS Word?

Subject: Re: What Are the Main Problems You Have with MS Word?
From: sascha -dot- gillies -at- didata -dot- com -dot- au
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 11:17:50 +1000

Bruce wrote:
"StarOffice, the proprietary version of OpenOffice originally borrowed a
lot of its interface from MS Word, but, with OpenOffice, there's some
departures in all these areas. Some of the ones I've already made a note
of are vast improvements, and one or two seem wonky, but I'd like
perspectives other than my own."

Surely one of Star Office's 'vast improvments' is no massive licensing fees
:)
Maybe this should become a mini-poll?
How many people are using Star Office in a commercial environment?

Rgds,
Sascha Gillies
Dimension Data Australia

"The bitterness is strong in this one..." Selma & Patty (The Simpsons)

- NOTICE -
This message is confidential, and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it immediately.

Internet communications are not secure. You should scan this message and any attachments for viruses. Under no circumstances do we accept liability for any loss or damage which may result from your receipt of this message or any attachments.

Dimension Data Australia Pty Limited was formerly known as Com Tech Communications Pty Ltd

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l