RE: framemaker 6.0/ wheel mouse

Subject: RE: framemaker 6.0/ wheel mouse
From: "Dave Murray" <davemurray -at- attbi -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 10:25:36 -0400

>>Oh yeah - any other writers out there have a hard time using the mouse?

When I was updating flowcharts and graphics, my hand would bother me at the
end of the day.

I saw a Logitech mouse in a store that was shaped so it was higher on the
index-finger side and lower on the little-finger side. The mouse has an LED
instead of a ball. It's really smooth. It felt really comfortable in my
hand, so I bought it.

My hand doesn't bother me anymore.

I also agree with the others on the list who said that keyboard shortcuts
were another solution.

Dave

Dave Murray

Technical Documentation & Online Help Systems

mailto:davemurray -at- attbi -dot- com
http://home.attbi.com/~davemurray/tw.htm

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l