RE: FWD: question about contracting w/o agencies

Subject: RE: FWD: question about contracting w/o agencies
From: Gary Robinson <Robinson -at- cominc -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 13:46:43 -0400

In my experience, clients will sometimes pay a stipend for health insurance,
over and above the agreed amount for the job. Anon might try this strategy
during negotiation. It would help to have a health care provider lined up
so he/she would know costs beforehand.

Regards,

Gary G. Robinson
Technical Communications
COM, Incorporated - An Enprotech Company
7300 W. Huron River Drive
Dexter, MI 48130-1065
robinson -at- cominc -dot- com
www.cominc.com