RE: MA in English or engineering classes?

Subject: RE: MA in English or engineering classes?
From: "Kane, Beth" <Beth -dot- Kane -at- ncslearn -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 18:36:47 -0500

Heck, you could try to take it a step further than that: I'm going to ask my
employer to pay for a class this fall that I'll attend during working hours!
I think they will pay for both the tuition and the time. I know my husband
wouldn't want me to be missing in action two nights a week.

~B

beth -dot- kane -at- ncslearn -dot- com