Re: Help! Suddenly I'm a new RPF/proposal writer

Subject: Re: Help! Suddenly I'm a new RPF/proposal writer
From: "Dick Margulis " <margulis -at- mail -dot- fiam -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 21:24:16 -0400

Dick,

You want advice? I got advice right here. Don't make travel plans. Don't buy theatre tickets. Do buy a REALLY big coffee mug. Keep a clean shirt and a toothbrush in your desk. You've got some all-nighters in your future.

The thing about proposals is they're due when they're due (although sometimes you can wheedle an extension). But the SMEs in your organization have other priorities. And the sales guy to whom the RFP was sent a month ago may just now be getting around to telling you about it.

So be prepared.

Dick

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l