RE: Help! Suddenly I'm a new RPF/proposal writer

Subject: RE: Help! Suddenly I'm a new RPF/proposal writer
From: Ellen Siever <esiever -at- world -dot- std -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 08:32:44 -0400

Hi, I just wanted to add a note that while keeping a database of responses
can be enormously helpful, you have to be careful when you reuse those
you are responding to. It's all too easy to get careless when you're
under pressure to get the proposal out and to forget to check that the
answer really fits the question.

--Ellen

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l