Re: New tool wars! WAS: Pinsky poem in the Atlantic "Jar of Pens"

Subject: Re: New tool wars! WAS: Pinsky poem in the Atlantic "Jar of Pens"
From: Sheila Carlisle <scarlisle -at- axialinfo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 07:37:39 -0700

I've not used it, but I've always been intrigued by Mimio for converting a whiteboard or flipchart to a digitial doc. Has anybody here tried it?

http://www.mimio.com

I recently saw an ad for a somewhat similar product; it was shaped like a boomerang and placed in the corner of the whiteboard (<sigh> unfortunately I've misplaced the URL )

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l