placement agencies in the Boston area

Subject: placement agencies in the Boston area
From: "Elizabeth Klisiewicz" <eklisiewicz -at- attbi -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 10:30:27 -0400

Hello-I am a recently laid off tech writer looking for work (joining the
club). In past years, I have dealt successfully with Clearpoint Consultants
in Beverly, MA, but I cannot get in touch with a live person in that office.
It is the strangest thing. Whenever I call, I get someone's voice mail. So I
have left messages with them and emailed them and no one has gotten back to
me. In the off chance that someone from that office is on this list or
someone knows what is going on with them, please let me know.

Also, and more importantly, I would really appreciate the name of any other
agencies that people may have dealt with. Because I've been out of the
job-hunting game for a long time and don't have a lot of faith in newspapers
and boards like monster.com.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Elizabeth C. Klisiewicz