Revision Marks for Deleted Material?

Subject: Revision Marks for Deleted Material?
From: "Jo Baer" <jbaer -at- tcfbank -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 17:06:51 -0500

We write manuals for a bank. The manuals are distributed in loose-leaf
binders, and updated pages are published periodically. We use revision
marks in the margin to identify material that has been added or changed.

My question is, if you use revision marks, do you use them to identify
areas where material has been deleted? And if so, how is this formatted?
Just a revision mark and a blank space? A revision mark and some phrase
saying that material has been removed?

Jo

--
Jo Baer
Senior Technical Writer

What to do in case of emergency:
1. Pick up your hat.
2. Grab your coat.
3. Leave your worries on the doorstep.
4. Direct your feet to the sunny side of the street.

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l