Which wordprocessor is the best?

Subject: Which wordprocessor is the best?
From: "Mubeena - Hotmail" <mubeena -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 22:53:42 -0400

Hello,

I am a student and happen to prepare my submissions on MS Word. However, I
ran into problems with Word, especially when I used tables. Word would just
crash on me repeatedly and many a times my files would display junk. Having
gone through this "traumatic" experience with Word, I have decided to invest
in a better wordprocessor.

I am looking for pros and cons for both MS Word,Frameworker or any other
application before I go on my shopping spree! Please help me fill in the
blanks....

thanks,
Mubeena

"When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But
let him sit on a hot stove for a minute-and it's longer than any hour.
That's relativity, " -Einstein-

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l