RE: Popups in PDF

Subject: RE: Popups in PDF
From: "Broberg, Mats" <mats -dot- broberg -at- flir -dot- se>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:43:11 +0200

Celine,

1. In Acrobat 5.0, choose Tools > Javascript > Document Javascript
2. Enter a name on your script and click Add. This will bring up a new
window.
3. Delete everything in the new window and paste:

app.alert("Whatever text you want")

4. Click OK
5. Click close
6. Save the file.

Your warning will now appear whenever someone opens the file.

Regards,
Mats Broberg

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l