Re: Re(2): Out of Work Tech Writers

Subject: Re: Re(2): Out of Work Tech Writers
From: "Steve Arrants" <stephena -at- compbear -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 11:22:15 -0700

"Jan Henning" <henning -at- r-l -dot- de> writes:

||There is no way I can convince these guys that here but for a chance --
||in our case an undeserved, devastating medical emergency that changed my
||family's medical, fiscal and emotional situation for more than 15 years
||and counting -- go they.
||It sounds to me like Dick Margulis is feeling this way about Suzanne
|Is discussing Dick's character in this way really appropriate for this
|list? I'm sure most of us have our opinions about his post and Suzanne's
|reaction, but since the two seem to have decided not to pursue the issue
|here, I feel the rest of us should not discuss it publicly either.

I found Emily Berks' posting to be an intelligent, compassionate and useful
response to one that
steve arrants Certified Cruelty Free
"The dream was marvelous, but the terror was great.
We must treasure the dream, whatever the terror."

Go to

Re: Out of Work Tech Writers: From: Emily Berk
Re(2): Out of Work Tech Writers: From: Jan Henning