Re: Ensure or Insure?

Subject: Re: Ensure or Insure?
From: dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 12:08:07 -0700

eric -dot- dunn -at- ca -dot- transport -dot- bombardier -dot- com wrote:
> PS: Why do the niggling grammar and punctuation threads seem to go the longest?
> ;-)

Oh, I don't know...the schoolyard melee over unemployment, maturity, and list etiquette has survivied WAY beyond its best-by date.

N O W A V A I L A B L E !

HTML Indexer 4 is still the easiest way to create and maintain indexes
for web sites, intranets, HTML Help, JavaHelp, and other HTML documents.

Now with fully integrated cross-references, target frames and windows,
multiple-file output, "one-step accept" of default entries, and more!

Go to

Re: Ensure or Insure?: From: eric . dunn