Re: Switching careers

Subject: Re: Switching careers
From: Goober <techcommgoober -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 16:55:57 -0700 (PDT)

Elna, wow. I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving the
wonderful, exciting, glorious, fantabulous, wubbulous,
superfluous, pretentious, humorous technical writing
"world". I learned some good lessons from your posts
over the years. Do keep in touch from time to time and
let us know how you're doing.

Take care, and good luck!

Do You Yahoo!?

Go to