RE: Palm Docs

Subject: RE: Palm Docs
From: "Dan Hall" <dhall -at- san-carlos -dot- rms -dot- slb -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 08:52:22 -0500

Henry,

Here's a link to a gif of my Acrobat for Palm
Reader desktop tool's screen:
http://www.missionstech.org/images/preferences.gif

Do you see this when you click the preferences
button in the Acrobat Reader for Palm desktop tool?
I'm not sure if you're using the most recent version
of the ARFP tool, either. Mine is version 1.01 and
build 061501 - I don't think this is the beta, so
you might download the most recent version from
Adobe's site.

I'm running a Palm M505 (both an actual Palm and
the emulator with the 505 ROM). When I open the
doc on the Palm, I can tap the menu icon on the
graffiti area and get two menus: Document and
Viewing. From the Viewing menu, I have an item
titled "Hide images", which can be accessed using
the /m graffiti stroke. (Command stroke + M)

Upgrading to the newest version should solve this
(I think!) Let me know if it doesn't.

Dan

Dan Hall
Sr. Technical Writer