Printed in the United States of America

Subject: Printed in the United States of America
From: <Esther_Asham -at- argodata -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 11:07:10 -0500

Fellow writers,

Does anyone use this phrase: Printed in the United States of America on user manuals or guides. My understanding is that this only applies to assembled equipment where you want to emphasize that the assembly was done in so and so and the manual was Printed in the United States of America.
Your thoughts

Thanks
Esther Asham

Thanks

Esther Asham
ARGO Data Resource Corporation
Tel: 972-866-3373
Email: esther -dot- asham -at- argodata -dot- com

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l