Another Subjective View - Final Results

Subject: Another Subjective View - Final Results
From: "tom -dot- green -at- iwon -dot- com" <tom -dot- green -at- iwon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 15:46:07 -0400 (EDT)

OK, at the risk of losing my job because I spent too much time answering all of these threads, so far I have no votes for "Once," five votes for "When," and SIX votes for "After." Looks like the word I didn't even think about is the best choice.

Thank you all and it does pay off to ask questions in here. It helps in creating better documents.

Keep writing, and thanks

Can a Web portal forever change your life?
Win up to $25 Million on iWon - click here!

Go to