STC backstabbing? (take II)

Subject: STC backstabbing? (take II)
From: "Hart, Geoff" <Geoff-H -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 10:59:53 -0400

Goober opined: <<The people are nice but I have this one thing to say about
the STC: Those who don't contribute reap the greatest benefits.>>

Dunno about that. I'm a rather energetic contributor, and find my
contributions amply repaid in friendships, professional contacts, and the
pleasure of sharing my knowledge with others. The benefits of exercising
one's brain on behalf of others shouldn't be neglected.

580 boul. St-Jean
Pointe-Claire, Que., H9R 3J9 Canada
"User's advocate" online monthly at
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is
noblest; second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third, by experience,
which is the bitterest."--Confucius, philosopher and teacher (c. 551-478
BCE)

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l