RE: Word 2000 Text Boxes and Outlook

Subject: RE: Word 2000 Text Boxes and Outlook
From: "Lorraine Kiewiet" <Lorraine -dot- Kiewiet -at- mullinconsulting -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 08:15:07 -0700

Thanks. I don't have last week's mail, but I suppose I can check the
archives under his name.

FWIW, I spent some more time fiddling with it and found the following
successful.
1. In the Outlook mail note body, click Insert>Object.
2. In the Object dialog, scroll and select MS Word Document, and select
Create from File.
3. Browse to the file and then click OK.

For whatever reason, Object is better than Picture, or better than
working from the Word doc to Send to> Mail Recipients. Send to Mail
Recipients also loses when the banner is a running header. And it does
not retain flowing columns (another thing I tried as an alternative to
text boxes.)

Thanks for your time.
--Lorraine