Need keyboard grapic

Subject: Need keyboard grapic
From: JAS3321 -at- aol -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 14:29:24 -0400


I am in need of a basic keyboard graphic/drawing. (To show where the tab key, spacebar, etc. is located. Anyone know of one on the web?


Your monthly sponsorship message here reaches more than
5000 technical writers, providing 2,500,000+ monthly impressions.
Contact Eric (ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com) for details and availability.

Check out RoboDemo for tutorials! It makes creating full-motion software
demonstrations and other onscreen support materials easy and intuitive.
Need RoboHelp? Save $100 on RoboHelp Office in May with our mail-in rebate.
Go to
You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as: archive -at- raycomm -dot- com
To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-techwr-l-obscured -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Send administrative questions to ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.


Previous by Author: Re: real tech writers?
Next by Author: Re: Need tips on reducing Word file size
Previous by Thread: RE: Once vs. when, and low pay
Next by Thread: Re: Need keyboard grapic

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads