Re: White Paper

Subject: Re: White Paper
From: Steven Brown <stevenabrown -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 08:50:00 -0700 (PDT)

I'm afraid "white paper" has evolved to mean many
things to many people. It may have become as
undescriptive as the pervasive term "best practice,"
which I've seen used to identify simple, standard
procedures.

I suspect you won't find a definitive, correct answer
to your question. You'll have to assess the needs of
your audience and design a communication plan from
there.

Steven Brown
Senior Technical Writer

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com