RE: Flash for CBT

Subject: RE: Flash for CBT
From: Tony Sarrecchia <tsarr -at- instantlink -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 15:49:38 -0400

Flash is big gun for a CBT, but I've created two using it (along with a
fewsmall movies to with the training).

You can find helpful material on the Macromedia site (though they push
Authorware for CBT development) as well as Flashkit.com.

Once you learn Flash, you'll not want to return to Powerpoint anytime soon.

Have fun!

Tony

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l