Setting up a Tech Comm Department

Subject: Setting up a Tech Comm Department
From: Madhavan M <madhavan_techwhirl -at- yahoo -dot- co -dot- in>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 08:00:35 +0100 (BST)

Would like to know if any one has set up a full
fledged Technical Documentation team from scratch, if
yes kindly let me know the methodologies adopted on:

1. Recruiting the right people

2. Infrastructure setup

3. Budget planning

Would appreciate your suggestions.

Everything you always wanted to know about cars and bikes,now

Go to