RE: Setting up a Tech Comm Department

Subject: RE: Setting up a Tech Comm Department
From: jgarison -at- ide -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 10:48:28 -0400

Order a copy of "Starting a Documentation Group - A Hands-On Guide" by Peter
J. Hartman ISBN 0-967417B-0-2

I'm pretty sure it's available on Amazon or BN.com

I know Peter, and I have started 3 or 4 doc groups myself, and I recommend
it! I have Peter's email address if you want to contact me off-list. I'm
not sure if he's a list member or not ...

John

John Garison
Documentation Manager
IDe, Concord, MA