Re: ISO Doc Management

Subject: Re: ISO Doc Management
From: Doc <dlettvin -at- attbi -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 09:59:00 -0400

Check
http://www.resourceindex.com/
for simple PHP and CGI scripts that can help you create a portal.

If you have the budget and you want to buy an elegant and very easy
solution, I recommend one of my favorite tools. Mind Manager from
Mindjet. It lets you create a Mind Map or cluster diagram of documents
and will export the entire thing as a web site. It is very cool.
http://www.mindjet.com/

I use it nearly every day to outline articles. create slide
presentations and manage a web site.

1.
On Wed, 3 Jul 2002 08:05:09 -0500, "Alan Salo" <asalo -at- mmgsystems -dot- com>
wrote:

>I envision a graphic flowchart on the intranet where each major
>process function is identified. At each functional area would be the
>equivalent of a hyperlink that the user could click to view work
>procedures for the function, check the docs for the Unix program
>required, or to print a required form. This eliminates the paper and
>document revision headaches, as the most current version is the one on
>the server.

-Doc
David W Lettvin
VersaText
South Hamilton, MA
978-468-1105
"You cannot grow a beard in a moment of passion." - G.K. Chesterton

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l