RE: FTP as a verb?

Subject: RE: FTP as a verb?
From: Shannon Luce <Shannon -dot- Luce -at- GE-interlogix -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 13:10:44 -0400

"How does everyone feel about using "FTP" as a verb -- as in "You can now
FTP the file."?"

It depends on how you think FTP as a verb will impact your audience.

Shannon K. Luce
Technical Editor and Writer
GE Interlogix, Kalatel division
Shannon -dot- Luce -at- GE-Interlogix -dot- com

"I'd rather have those who know, know I'm right than those who don't know
think I'm right."

Go to