CTD and eCTD

Subject: CTD and eCTD
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 11:11:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, guys...I stumbled across an emerging document standard called
Common Technical Document (CTD) and Electronic Common Technical
Document (eCTD). Apparently, this is a method of documentation
accepted by the FDA and the ECU for creating and submitting new drug
and biologic information.

Anyone know anything about this?

John Posada, Senior Technical Writer
...and everything...is...42