RE: Word choice: Exceptions

Subject: RE: Word choice: Exceptions
From: "Bill Swallow" <wswallow -at- nycap -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 16:35:36 -0400

I'd say you're very lucky. Determine the title of the window and then
use that in your documentation. So if you choose Warning, the section in
the document should then be Warnings...

B I L L S W A L L O W
Information Design & Development Professional
tel/fax: 518.371.1867 bill_swallow -at- yahoo -dot- com
List Owner: HATT, WWP-Users, InFrame
Co-Moderator: SingleSourcing-Mgmt
WebWorks Wizard Editor of InFrame Magazine