Re: Anyone had experience writing laboratory analytical procedures?

Subject: Re: Anyone had experience writing laboratory analytical procedures?
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 08:14:22 -0700 (PDT)

Sara-Sue...this lab...do they fall under the FDA in any way, shape,
or form? If they do, they need to comply with the rules and
regulations outlined in the Code of Federal Regulations, Part 21.
See the following links:

http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cdrh/cfdocs/cfCFR/showCFR.cfm

I'd look closest at number #58, #820, and if any of the rules apply,
then you need to look at #11

Ask them if they have any interaction with the FDA. The bad news (for
them) is that this is NOT a minor undertaking. The good news (for
you) is that you'd have more work than you can handle in 10
lifetimes.

-
-
-
> There are approximately 40 procedures in total. (s far as I know,
> this is their first "large" documentation project and they've never

> had a technical writer before.)

=====
John Posada, Senior Technical Writer
...and everything...is...42