RE: Hello World!

Subject: RE: Hello World!
From: Marguerite Krupp <mkrupp -at- cisco -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 15:54:35 -0400

Hello Eric, Jane, and all you other funseekers out there! I had a lovely
morning riding in the Bookmobile in the Natick, MA Fourth of July parade.
Busman's holiday for a writer! Just checking my email to see what the rest
of the world is up to.

Eric, you had your turn Monday! A belated "Happy Canada Day" to all our
friends up North! Jane, loved the puns. I think the dentist meant it
wouldn't hurt HIM!

Suzanne, Mike, Kat, good to hear from you! Yes, "Peaceful" is indeed the
word.

Cheers!
Marguerite
(who's really at home enjoying the holiday, but it's too hot to do much
outside today)

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l