Online or Distance Learning Tech Writing Courses

Subject: Online or Distance Learning Tech Writing Courses
From: k r <krh070402 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 12:04:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hello. I am new to the list.

I am looking for online or distance learning technical
writer courses. I'm not interested in getting a
degree--just three or four accredited courses that
cover the basics of tech writing.

I don't have time to attend regular classes, so I'm
looking for courses that are online/distance learning.

Can anyone recommend any? I would like to take courses
with a well-known or respected university, if

Thanks for any help you can give. (Please respond with
ANY input you may have.)

Yours truly,

BTW, I'm already an English major and editor/writer.
So I'm NOT looking for a basic writing course. I'm
looking for courses specifically addressing technical
writing as a career. My goal is to supplement my
extensive education and work background with a bit of
tech writing education.

Do You Yahoo!?

Go to